We able to keep offering our quality products and services to our customers due to we strictly implement quality control system in ecch aspet of PCB production.We beleive only quality product and service could maintain customers.
1. We follows the IPC standards and guidelines for PCB layout, PCB Manufacturing and Assembly.
- IPC-2221/2222 Standard on Printed Board Design
- IPC-A-600 Class 2 and Class 3 Acceptability of Printed Boards
- IPC-A-610 PC Assembly Acceptance Standard
- IPC-6011 and IPC-6012 Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid PCBs
- IPC-SM-840 Solder Resist Coatings
- IPC-4101 Specifications for Base Materials for Rigid and Multilayer PCBs
2. Our printed circuit board manufacturing comply with UL safety certification, includes the UL flammability rating of 94V-0.
3. Project management and logistics control for the production of printed circuit boards meet ISO 9001:2008.
4. RoHS/WEEE Compliant – Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive is the Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electronic and electrical equipment. We offers lead-free PCB board surface finishing and assembly processing.