We able to keep offering our quality products and services to
our customers due to we strictly implement quality control
system in ecch aspet of PCB production.We beleive only quality
product and service could maintain customers.
1. We follows the IPC standards and guidelines for PCB
layout, PCB Manufacturing and Assembly.
- IPC-2221/2222 Standard on Printed Board Design
- IPC-A-600 Class 2 and Class 3 Acceptability of Printed Boards
- IPC-A-610 PC Assembly Acceptance Standard
- IPC-6011 and IPC-6012 Qualification and Performance Specification
for Rigid PCBs
- IPC-SM-840 Solder Resist Coatings
- IPC-4101 Specifications for Base Materials for Rigid and Multilayer
2. Our printed circuit board manufacturing comply with UL safety
certification, includes the UL flammability rating of 94V-0.
3. Project management and logistics control for the production of
printed circuit boards meet ISO 9001:2008.
4. RoHS/WEEE Compliant – Restriction of Hazardous Substances
Directive is the Directive on the restriction of the use of
certain hazardous substances in electronic and electrical
equipment. We offers lead-free PCB board surface finishing and